Playlist Editor

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by 11hawkinst, Nov 30, 2007.

1. 11hawkinst

11hawkinst New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    For every iPod I have had, I have never liked the fact that you can't edit playlists. For the previous generations of iPods, I could understand why they wouldn't do this since it would be a bit complicated. I know that you can add songs to the on-the-go playlist, but I hate how you can't edit your playlists like change the order of songs, add new songs, or delete songs from the playlist. I wish I could do these functions to all of the playlists and create playlists that aren't called on-the-go.

Is it possible?

I Think A LOT of people would like to see this "Fix" happen on the iPod Touch.

What do you guy's think?

P.S. I know that you can change the on-the-go title on your computer, but if you are away from your computer and wanted to create a playlist right then and there, it would be nice if it wasn't called the on-the-go playlist (even though your making it on the go).
  2. Chriswells1993

Chriswells1993 New Member

On most ipods (mini/video 30gb/touch) I have had you select the on the go playlist, then save it. You then should be able to name it on the ipod. Not being able to edit is definately a problem though

chris
  3. discotransit

discotransit New Member

I don't recall any iPods with the ability to name On-The-Go playlists on the iPod itself.

I call shenanigans!