Playing ipod touch video on 42' TV

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by joestewart@mac.com, Feb 21, 2009.

1. joestewart@mac.com

joestewart@mac.com New Member

I just found the ifans.com website while doing a search for a way to plug my itouch into my TV like I can with the previous ipod models I own. Great site, glad I found it. Does anyone know if this can be done in the same fashion as I'm able to do with older ipod models to view slideshows. I'd like to sit in from of the TV and view my various podcast, movie files etc. I have friends who are viewing the movies I've ripped for my itouch on their TV's using software that streams the video from their PC's. They have the X-Box and PS3's respectively hooked to their towers. I don't have Apple TV and really just want to be able to walk over to the TV and plug it in to the auxiliary outlet on the side of my Samsung. I've been this is possible… why not, aren't all this possible these days!
  2. jdknauer113

jdknauer113 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i have a panasonic and i take the cord in the apple store with me everywhere i go along with my ipod and you can plug it into any display with an aux outlet however do not buy the hd cord from the apple store unless you plan on buying a computer because even if you buy the hd media the ipod itself does not put out hd quality however the quality it does produce on the tv is more than acceptable by any standards