Playing dtunes songs while playing games????

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Pleasehangup, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Pleasehangup

Pleasehangup New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Does anybody know how to play music FROM DTUNES while playing a game (app)????? Like for example while playing some games the msuic playing IN DTUNES stops and the game music starts along with the game... But if you have your music on your ipod in the actual ipod app you can just play the music again (by double clicking home button) but for DTUNES you have to close the whole game (app) and try again and thw same thing keeps happening.... Does anybody know how to listen to DTUNES music and play games?? Ps dont tell me to just ssh the songs to my comp n then put it on itunes and sync it to my ipod because i do not want to do that... Please and thank you ahead of time... I really appreciate any and all help!!!!
  2. Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Can't you pull the music out of the dTunes Library via SSH?
  3. Olehk8

Olehk8 New Member

LOL XD yup!
  4. calebgamb

calebgamb New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well try going to the game, disabling sound, exiting the game, opening dtunes, playing the music, opening the game and........OMG it works!(hopefully)
  5. JIMIneitor

JIMIneitor Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    theres an app in cydia which can make your apps run in the background, i think its name its Backgrounder or something
  6. Vichoko

Vichoko New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yup, use backgrounder
  7. iMicky

iMicky New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Get backgrounder from cydia, then open dTunes and hold down the home button as if you were force quitting the app, and it should say 'Backgrounding enabled' and quit the app. The music will still run in the background. Do the same to disable it.