Play Count Problem

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by side09, Jun 7, 2008.

1. side09

side09 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    The play count for my ipod nano (1st gen) as well as my itouch wont update. Everything was working perfectly fine and the counts were updating but it only updates when I play it on the computer. If I play it on the itouch it doesn't update. Any suggestions? thank you
  2. flyingguitar

flyingguitar Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    Does it really matter?

If some starving kid in Africa got a touch like your do you think they would complain about something as little as a play count.
  3. Totally 1337

Totally 1337 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    A starving kid in Africa would trade it or sell it for food. Why would they need/want music??
  4. flyingguitar

flyingguitar Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    because they are still ppl. And ppl can't live without music.
  5. Jono078

Jono078 New Member

Wow.. Way to ruin the thread..

Id also like to know if there's a way to fix the play counts for iPod Touch.

I love checking out my play count stats, and they use to work so good on my really old iPod Mini. Very dissapointed that they arent working with the iPod touch.

Anyone know if firmware would be able to fix this?

EDIT: Wow.. Seems like i've fixed it. Before I use to manually add songs, now i've got it all on auto sync and it's working, when I play a song on my iPod it will get recognised when you sync it with iTunes next time.

Strange bug though, I like to manually manage songs, hopefully they get it fixed.