Play Count keeps going up

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by wildw00dflower, May 29, 2010.

1. wildw00dflower

wildw00dflower New Member

some of my tv shows count keeps skyrocketing in play count. i havent watch a couple of episode for awhile and i plug it into the computer and all of a sudden, ive watched it 450 times. i have watched it no where near that. it also said it last played at 5am, which im not even awake. why is it doing this?

also when i watch it a couple more times or fast forward through the whole thing to see it count a few times, i do it four times, but it counts 130!

also i have songs where i have listened to it several times, but not 200 times in the last week. what is going on?

i have recently updated it to the latest update. i have a feeling that is the problem. but how do i stop it?

help please! thanks.
  2. wildw00dflower

wildw00dflower New Member

is this still a problem after the 4.0.2 update?
  3. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I am having the same problem and am very upset because I like to know what songs I'm listening to the most in a certain time period. And I have the latest software update. It had been working fine until I reset the playcounts of all my songs. Now I play a song 1 time and hook it up to itunes and it says 14 or the number it was before I reset it! HELP?
  4. noobsickle

noobsickle New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I have this same problem still. Has Apple not fixed this?