Planning to buy ipod touch..

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by TheZnez, Apr 11, 2010.

1. TheZnez

TheZnez New Member

So im thinking of buying a ipod touch 3g 8gb soon, so i would like to know does it runn all the apps(games). If yes will it continue to run them as new ipods are realeased?
  2. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Well, it can and will run most apps fine for awhile. But eventually it won't be able to, it's inevitable. If you want to be safe, you can get a 32/64gb model since they have the updated hardware. Or you can just wait for the 4g in September.
  3. Screwed

Screwed Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    I would wait to buy a 32gig 4g. If you want one now, get a 32gig, escpecially if you jailbrake. I was one of those people who thought " Oh, i'll never have enough videos/apps/songs to fill it.
    Now i have around 1 gig left, soon to be taken up. A 32/64 gig are also better for gaming, and they they have more system space, which is good if you jailbrake, making the ipod run pretty fast still. The 4g might add some new hardware, so wait for that.
  4. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Yes, even the 1G iPod touch can still run most of the apps available right now in the App Store. I wouldn't recommend purchasing an 8GB 3G though because it's the same as the 8GB 2G... get a 32 or 64 GB 3G.