Placement of Weather Widget

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by xDMONEY814x, Jan 12, 2009.

1. xDMONEY814x

xDMONEY814x New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well, I can't seem to find this answer anywhere, and it's PROBABLY on here somewhere, but, heck, I am too lazy.

So my question is, how do you change the placement of the weather widget for the lockscreen. I tried to figure this out on my own, but with no such luck. If someone could help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it. Again, sorry if this is somewhere else and has been covered already.
  2. Marverick

Marverick New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  3. xDMONEY814x

xDMONEY814x New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Thank your for your effort, but that guide, nor dos Manic Nimrod's other widget guide help me. By default, the weather widget is right underneath the clock on the lockscreen. I want to move it down, to right above the slide to unlock bar. Neither of those guides describes how one would go about doing this.
  4. jimbeam

jimbeam Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Try wbapp. Its great for weather widgets. It can put the weather right where you want it. No need for all that manual configuration. It really easy.

If you want to you can even add your own widgets to it. There is a readme.txt in the winterboard theme. So if you change themes a lot its great to add them to wbapp.
  5. xDMONEY814x

xDMONEY814x New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Thank you, again for the suggestion. But WBApp doesn't have the right stylesheet that I have and want to use.