Pj? graphics request.

Discussion in 'Graphics, Design, and Photography' started by Pj?, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Pj?

Pj? New Member

Hi im new to the forum and i love the ipod touch just like the rest of you.As im new to the forum i wanted to add a little help to the place so i made this thread where you can request: avatars and banners to jazz up your profiles you can request banners and avatars on anything not just apple stuff and you can have animated avatars but for this you need to provide a youtube link and for banners you can provide the pics or just put in your request the word ipic and ill find them for you.when i make your banners don't edit them as may have to slap you lol start requesting soon.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Examples:

2. shotgunfool

shotgunfool Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    any chance you could show me how to make an animated avatar like the bender one you made for the thread below
  3. Pj?

Pj? New Member

I would have prefered you to do it abit more private but yeah ill PM you with the details Ok

4. x6blues

x6blues New Member

i feel like an idiot but that awesome avatar u made 4 me, dont no how to put it in my profile...lol yea
  5. Pj?

Pj? New Member

You right click the avatar copy the link go into user cp and paste the link it where it says and make you you clikc custom avatar.
  6. x6blues

x6blues New Member

god im stupid ty. do u only do this or can u make sliders, images, and a whole lot more. ur so dam talented at this stuff u should spread the "wealth"
  7. x6blues

x6blues New Member

just had an amazing idea, its a supernova, actual star. heres a link, an example if it could be realistic and vivid thatd be great http://youtube.com/watch?v=x38KDH81Nlo uh, lol, plz dont let it be cartoonish, ive seen sum of that stuff looks horrible. if u hav time, thx 4 doing this

btw the link im really talkin about the beginning photos found a new link exactly wut im lookin 4 and the related vids section 2
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=0J8srN24pSQ&feature=related
  8. Pj?

Pj? New Member

OK coming up.
  9. Pj?

Pj? New Member

10. x6blues

x6blues New Member

U R Scary Good. R U Magic :0