Pioneer cd-ib100 workaround

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by UTorange, Aug 9, 2008.

1. UTorange

UTorange Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Does anyone know of of a workaround for this car stereo unit? It only allows you to control the ipodtouch through the head unit and that's very slow and time consuming. So has anyone found a workaround to use your iPod touch to control it? I know there are workarounds for clickwheel ipods so I was hoping... Praying here was a workaround for the touch
  2. blah438

blah438 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    on mine, you go to the function menu, then go to control, and then set it to ipod.
    im not sure right off hand, but i know its something along the lines of that.

go to like the audio menu, and press back and scroll up and you should see function.
    hope this helps.
  3. UTorange

UTorange Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    thanks for the reply but that didn't work for me. I did however find a way. When you plug your iPod touch in and the accessory attached screen comes up just hold down the home button for five seconds as if closing all your applications. The stereo display should read stop and when you open the music on your iPod and choose a song it should start playing on the stereo and that's it! The only downside is the stereo won't display the song and artist like it did