Preview Pinnacle Preview

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Lenz, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Lenz

Lenz New Member

Please Register or Log in to view images

Well after finding an old wallpaper I made a few months back I thought that I would try and incorporate it into a new theme and, as I'm working on another theme at the moment, I ended up testing it out with the icons from my (PRODUCT)RED theme and it went quite well. The reason it's in here is that I want to re-colour the icons and, what with there being ~130 of them, I didn't want to do it by hand and so am trying to find out how to do it with a Photoshop script (anyone who knows I'd be welcome to be enlightened

).
    Oh yeah, they are just text icons and so no 'It's a 3 second theme' type comments, editing the wallpaper and dock etc maybe took 30 minutes but I quite like it and it may be to others liking as well

Attached Files:

2. simply_muzik

simply_muzik New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    it looks good! you (product)red theme is also nice, but i dont like the colour red, so i like this theme better! you should continue to work on it. i would love to use this theme. keep up the good work!
  3. Lenz

Lenz New Member

Thank you very much, looks like you luck might be in because due to the vast number of icons to re-colour (I managed to get it to work at least

) I have decided that as this is more of a stop-gap theme then I will just run with the standard white icons.
  4. simply_muzik

simply_muzik New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  5. vipfreak

vipfreak New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I had to do a double take because I though this was the same user that made (product) Touch by dualcorex. Anyway, just like his I'd really want to like this theme but it just don't seem original or stand out from the ones that are similar.