Pianist: Mad World - Gary Jules - Decent Cover

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by darkchicken50, Mar 28, 2008.

1. darkchicken50

darkchicken50 Member

Pianist: Mad World - Gary Jules - My Cover

Hey guys, just thought i'd let you all know i'm about finished practicing Mad World by Gary Jules on Pianist 2.0 with both hands (as in the left and right handed part of the piano in the song) and my friend is just coming over to be my tripod for a few takes.

Keep in mind i know it isnt perfect, and its probably not the actual order of how these different "riffs" go, but maybe sooner or later ill do a full version, its only about a minute or so worth of filming.

To show that it is me playing etc, i am going to film it all at once, seamlessly, first playing and recording the right hand piece and then overlaying it whilst i play the left hand piece. I am only going to have about 5 takes, so bear with me if my timing is f***ed up a bit, you have no idea how much effort this is to get the timing as close to right as i have it lol.
  2. Icam0

Icam0 New Member

why are you calling it a decent cover if you are making excuses tu f*ck it up
  3. darkchicken50

darkchicken50 Member

Jeeeeez negatiiivo.

Im saying its decent cuz its probly better than anythin u cud do *sticks tongue out*
  4. merlina

merlina New Member

lol

Please Register or Log in to view images

nice reply

curious for the vid m8.
    subscribed to thread

good luck !
    1 person likes this.
  5. darkchicken50

darkchicken50 Member

Ahh filming has gone down the drain for now, although im not actually doing anything now so i might have a few cracks at filming it. Its a massive effort cuz every time i f***up i start again lol. Worst case scenario, up by monday, depends what i end up doin over the weekend lol.
  6. darkchicken50

darkchicken50 Member

Okay all done filming, may be one or 2 mistakes in terms of timing in there, but its pretty cool none-the-less. There is only ONCE scene cut in there, between the first and second part, but i tried to make it as seamless as possible. I had to do it for reasons of me not wanting to have to keep starting the entire thing over and over.
  7. darkchicken50

darkchicken50 Member

8. yoyorks

yoyorks Member

this video is no longer avaliable?
  9. darkchicken50

darkchicken50 Member

Lol sorry, that last post was SLIGHTLY premature, it should be working fine now.
  10. merlina

merlina New Member

oh this is so sweet.

ok you had some notes timed wrong but the idea was great on doing it like that and worked out rather fine

I could actualy *hum* along

as a musician and a 'gadgetfreak' I'll be playing around tonight on the pianist as well lol.

I'll see if I can cook something up on recording as well..
    but can't promise.