Photoshop Theme Design

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by TheGuruWhosNotReallyAGuru, Oct 3, 2009.

1. TheGuruWhosNotReallyAGuru

TheGuruWhosNotReallyAGuru New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hey guys, I was wondering what you would recommend for memory. I want to get a new computer and I was wondering how much do I need so that photoshop will run smoothly. I don't mind the initial loading time, just the problem with running a web browser looking for pictures to edit and running photoshop at the same time. Is this just an outrageous thing for me to ask of a computer? Is this just a question of processor speed, not memory? If you need to know, I was thinking a MacBook Pro 13" Thanks
  2. iZ3RO

iZ3RO Member

Device:
    iPad
    I use a White MacBook 13", and it does it just fine.
  3. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I've never heard of photoshop running slow for anyone...but Macbooks will be able to run it no prob.
  4. TheGuruWhosNotReallyAGuru

TheGuruWhosNotReallyAGuru New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    haha well currently I have it running on a dell single core processor, a half a gig of RAM, and 52 GB hard drive lol
  5. J-rad

J-rad New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    well with that processor and ram.....its not exactly surprising. The only thing you can really do is upgrade your computer. I agree that a mac would be good. You may want to try defraging you drive and cleaning some space...i would look into getting tune up utilities (2009)
  6. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    My MacBook Pro 13" currently has open:
    Mail, Firefox, iTunes, Photoshop, Adium, Skype, Tweetie and iPhoto open, and not experiencing any lag at all.