photoshop, mail and more?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Trevie, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Trevie

Trevie New Member

Hey whats the clossest thing to adobe photoshop for the iPod touch...what about the best mail application. If you kn of a thread that answers my Q's then please tell me about it.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. RedBooster

RedBooster New Member

Uhh... Sketches for the first one (lmao good luck drawing anything with that), the best mail app is the mail app!

Get the prep depending if your running 1.1.2 or 1.1.3 then the real mail app!
  3. nachoher87

nachoher87 New Member

i think the best mail app is the Mail app. To get it you have to add to your sources this one : http://applerepo.com and then install the mail app. About the photoshop app i cant help you. Bye.
  4. HaGGardSmurf

HaGGardSmurf New Member

lol photoshop... Take it easy. It would be cool but its a job for apple... I doubt it will ever happen unless someone ports a "portable version"
  5. Jodymitoma

Jodymitoma New Member

Something similar to Photoshop would be very possible...... Would be very hard to use the options on the small screen however. hehe...
  6. Joker

Joker New Member

it would be very hard to use photoshop on an ipod touch's screen... very frustrating...
  7. I_am_Mad_like_This

I_am_Mad_like_This New Member

sketches, amateur!

Photoshop takes more than 500 MB or ram, YOU DO KNOW an iPod touch is not a freakin computer and/or iPhone?