Photoshop Help

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by GrrrBPD, Dec 23, 2007.

1. GrrrBPD

GrrrBPD New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Hey,

Please can someone tell me or give me a link that tells you step by step on how to make icons, sliders ect, I need to know sizes basicly I need to know everything as this will be the first time using photoshop.

Thanks I would be very greatful for all your help.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. romeboards

romeboards Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    icon template here:

http://www.jonsthoughtsoneverything.com/iphone_apper/
  3. GrrrBPD

GrrrBPD New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Okay i dont really understand that how will that tell me the size and how to make things?
  4. Juwilz

Juwilz New Member

Thats sick! How come rome when i needed help with icon making, u didnt gimme that link D=

o well, now i do x]
  5. phoenix.stu

phoenix.stu New Member

I do believe that he was trying to get you to read that page. If you took the time to read, you would have seen that page links you to a page with a tutorial.

Since you are too lazy to read I will give you the link.
    First it will direct you to here. Where it will let you download a photoshop template that you can use to get started.

Then after reading that page a bit you will find a link to an actual tutorial
    on how to make the icon template that they gave you to download. You can find it here

Just as a note for future reference. When you ask someone to help you and they actually do give useful information help you. Please take the time to read before you post negative comments.

Also if you are going to be using photoshop you really need to learn not to be lazy and read or you will never learn to do what you are trying to accomplish.

ALSO - - If you take a little more time to read you will actually find that the author actually posted a couple of videos on how to do it as well. I will let you try to find that yourself.

EDIT - There is an old proverb saying. . . You have to learn to crawl before you can walk.
  6. GrrrBPD

GrrrBPD New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Well thank you for you help I didnt expect such a long reply but thanks for the tip, but I would like to say maybe I have tried and thats why I came here see I tried to find things to help me maybe I was just putting it in the wrong wording but I did try more then once.