Photoshop app idea...

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by bamf947, Jul 5, 2008.

1. bamf947

bamf947 New Member

i think an app that would allow you to use your ipod or iphone as a tablet would be pretty sweet. just connect through vnc or something and then just use the ipod to draw in photoshop... i think this would be very useful for people like me who cant afford a wacomm but already have an ipod.
  2. gumbi

gumbi Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    this is a good idea
  3. agarwal1

agarwal1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    You can try using the Touchpad application for this. It basically acts like a wireless mouse but the new update makes it function like vnc without too much skipping.
  4. bamf947

bamf947 New Member

i was about to install touch pad but i was reading about and it said works for just about anything but photoshop

Please Register or Log in to view images

.... so i didnt bother with it unless there was an update since 2 days ago? i think this would be an awesome app though. i downloaded the iphone sdk but all i can do is make a word processor

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. malibusurfer93

malibusurfer93 Banned

yeah a tablet app would be awesome. might be hard to use with just fingers though
  6. sucram6791

sucram6791 New Member

forget the tablet idea how about an app from the appstore or installer that is photoshop
  7. blackjak231

blackjak231 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Yeah... for a very precise job, it would be impossible! But it would still be a good idea!
  8. bamf947

bamf947 New Member

sorry just wouldnt work... photoshop is hard enough to run on my mac it is very ram dependent (2gb on my imac 4gb on my mbp)... anyone here think they could write an app like the one i speak of?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    i was thinkin just small tasks using a stylus.. cant remember where but i saw a stylus designed for ipod touch so that it wouldnt scratch the screen
  9. blackjak231

blackjak231 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    i heard about those stylus, but they're still pretty big! Hopefully new ones, smaller will come out soon!
  10. reluttr

reluttr New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    the ipod wouldent be a very good tablet tho, because it doesnt ahve pressure sensitivity, and you have to use your fingers so it isnt very acurate.