photo's

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by smee, Dec 10, 2007.

1. smee

smee New Member

Hi everyone
    Can someone put me straight on this downloading photo's from my comp. to the i touch....I choose a folder ..say ten photo's in it and down load them successfully then I decide to down load another file same again success only one thing is the previous folder has gone...am I being thick here.....HELP

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. linds

linds New Member

iTunes syncs your photos folder with the Touch. So that photos folder has to be exactly the way you want it on the touch. You can't remove the pics from that folder or iTunes will remove those same pics from the iPod as well.
  3. smee

smee New Member

linds thank you ...you have sorted that out I was being thick after all...one last question
    I have set up a folder on my comp so that i can drag folders that i want onto the touch however I get a another folder in there with" ipod photo cache" on my computer and a "photo library" on the ipod with all the accumilated photo's in this one am I in fact storing photo's on my ipod twice...I delete the cache off my pc but it keeps coming back with the size of my hard drive on the pc i dont mind but on the ipod it is not limitless and the photo's are rather large in size ..have i another problem to sort????