photos

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by missy, Nov 24, 2008.

1. missy

missy New Member

hiya just got an ipod touch and having trouble downloading my photos i get a message saying unable to download some photos as they will not be able to be displayed on your ipod but it does download 1 of the 18 photos in the folder taken by the same camera hope someone can help as i am new to this thanks Missy xx
  2. butteronaroll

butteronaroll New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    check and see if they r the right format, they have to be .jpg or .png. if not you will have to convert them, media convert is a good site to convert any thing under 150 mb.
  3. missy

missy New Member

The details say jpeg image dimensions 2832 x 2128 size 618 kb would i have to convert this thanx missy xx
  4. butteronaroll

butteronaroll New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    yea i would try converting cuz it not working now so wut do you have to lose and it replace the file unlease you want it do so go so the link i gave you and start coverting!!!
  5. mariape

mariape New Member

I know what you mean. I almost had the same problem than you do. Actually, you just need to use an app called Photo to sync all your pics! this app is excellent because it actually shows you your pics and lets you sync when you want, not when it wants. Besides, you can create albums on your ipod and transfer photos from your ipod back to your pc in full resolution.

Please Register or Log in to view images