'Photos' not functioning

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0 Jailbreak' started by iEatApplesLikeYou, Jun 28, 2009.

1. iEatApplesLikeYou

iEatApplesLikeYou New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    When I upgraded to and jailbroke 3.0, something happened to Photos along the way. First, all of the thumbnails were all black. When I selected them, I was able to view what the image was. But when I tried to delete all of my pictures and screenshots, they would just come right back. So I used iPhoneBrowser to delete all of the images, and now they stay gone. However, now when I save images from the net or through an app like Backgrounds, they just don't show up under Photos and I can't take screenshots. I should say, I can take them, but they don't show up. Has anyone had this problem, or does anyone have any idea how to fix this? I've restarted, resprung, and shut off the phone many times, and don't know what else to do. I don't have any restore post 3.0 to use.
  2. axe

axe New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    FYI the same trouble occurred to my iPhone 3G. But I fixed it.
    Delete the folder including the photograph with the problem. In my case, it was a folder "100APPLE". OS will generate a correct folder again later automatically.

I use
    Mac OS X 10.5.7
    iPhone 3G 3.0 JB
    Cyberduck 3.0.1
    OpenSSH
  3. iEatApplesLikeYou

iEatApplesLikeYou New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I deleted the folder, and now it works! Thanks!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. TouchCast

TouchCast Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    Good you've find it out 