photo Zoom bad ¡¡¡¡ my photo dont looks good

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by christian_auz, Feb 24, 2008.

1. christian_auz

christian_auz New Member

Please Register or Log in to view images

Hi, I have a problem. When I zoom to my photos are ugly low quality, itunes resize photos?

I realize the jailbreak1.1.3 ...... with the 1.1.2 jaillbreak had no such problem with the photos, it is normal ?........ someone can help
  2. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Try re-transfering your pictures.
  3. christian_auz

christian_auz New Member

HOw ??????
  4. J Paul

J Paul New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    There's nothing you can do whatsoever.

iTunes decides that any image larger than something like 640*480 is too large for the iPod and therefore it resizes them. Look in your 'my pictures' folder (or from wherever you sync your pictures) and you'll see a folder named "iPod Photo Cache". This is where those resized pictures are stored (and strangely enough, even though they're resized, they still take up just as much space as the originals, if not more, how the f*** does that work out).

I guess you could use the application 'icomic' and then zip all of the images you want. iComic can read your images at their normal resolution because it's made for reading fine print on scanned pages of comics. That's the only way, I'm afraid, aside from hosting them all on a local webpage, which I don't know the specifics of.

Holy sh*t dudes, check this out:

Please Register or Log in to view images

God I hate itunes, and it's resizing bullsh*t.