Photo Organization

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by ltkenbo, Jan 24, 2010.

1. ltkenbo

ltkenbo New Member

Jan 24, 2010
    I have a 3g 8gb jailbroken ipod touch and I was wondering about photo organization. I have a PC computer and honestly, the photo interface for iphone and itunes sucks. You can't create albums on the itouch, and on itunes on my computer, the only options I am given is to sync photos in certain folders. While itunes does place the photos in these folders in my "Photos" app, this isn't helpful unless I plan on moving every single photo into several different folders on my computer.

I know I could create a separate directory on my computer to put photos I would want on my itouch, but I don't want to have to duplicate all the photos I like are already in my photo folder on my computer. I would like to be able to organize certain folders into albums that way I could choose which ones I want on my itouch and how they were organized. Is there any type of jailbreak app or mod that does this? I can't seem to find one.

Also, I thought of a concept that might work, if there were some application that could create "symbolic links" like in linux, perhaps it could trick the itunes application into thinking there were multiple folders so you could organize the photos without actually moving them.