Photo Managing

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by hibernoid, Dec 12, 2007.

1. hibernoid

hibernoid New Member

Hey there,

Just wondering, if we can manually drag and drop music and videos into the touch, is it possible to do the same for photos?
    I mean, its not very convenient is it? to sync it every time=replacing previous photos.
    Please help.. I like putting in daily pictures that are taken into the touch, and i cant be transferring the same photos over and over again, cause i'd still like to keep the old photos too.
  2. linds

linds New Member

the folder you sync your photos with has to be exactly the way you want it on the touch

use one folder for all your iPod photos and don't move them or delete them from that folder when you're done.
  3. hibernoid

hibernoid New Member

meaning, whenever i wanna add a new photo, just add it in together with the rest of the older previous photos, then sync everything again??
  4. linds

linds New Member

yup, pretty much.

so say you have a folder called My iPod Touch Photos. You put 20 pictures in that folder and you sync it with the touch. The touch will have those 20 pictures. Put another 30 pics in that folder without removing the original 20 and the 30 new pics will be synced onto the touch and the original 20 will stay on the touch. You'll then have 50 total pics on the touch.
  5. hibernoid

hibernoid New Member

Ah i see.. Will it just add that 30 extra or replace the previously added 20 too, and add 50 altogether?
    Oh well, thanks anyways!!

Please Register or Log in to view images