phone app on ipod touch mistake!!!!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by deezer_47, Jan 31, 2008.

1. deezer_47

deezer_47 New Member

im not sure if this is only mine or if this is a normal thing

i recently jailbroke my ipod touch to the 1.1.3 jail break using ibrickr
    i was on album art of the music and with the music controls and i double clicked the home botton then the app changed to the phone app with keypad contacts recent and missed calls favourites and voicemail.

has this always happened with the ipod touch or is it just becuase of the 1.1.3 update and jailbreak?
  2. RedBooster

RedBooster New Member

I have the exact same problem.

YouTube double tapping home will bring to the phone, Coverflow brings to the phone. Basically anything that is in landscape mode will bring you to the phone... Unfortunately this is a downfall of NateTrue's jailbreak (using the iPhone firmware). Oh well, not like you listen to music in YouTube anyways

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. ChaoticPurity

ChaoticPurity New Member

I had the same problem, this is the issue: You didn't jailbreak a 1.1.3 iPod, you installed jailbroken 1.1.3 iPhone firmware on your phone. This comes from using NATE's/NATE based uprade. If you want to get rid of this "issue" you will have to downgrade to 1.1.1 iPod firmware and upgrade again. I recommend using ipodtouchmasters via installer.
  4. mxjcmxjc

mxjcmxjc New Member

Does anyone now have a music note icon on there Status Bar next to the Battery and Alarm Icon....as I now do...Does anyone know who to get rid of it...Kinda annoying...Thinking about doing a re-jailbreak to get rid of it.

Thanks in Advance...