PhantomSkinz

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Raist3001, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Raist3001

Raist3001 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    I have been an avid defender of Zagg's Invisible Shields. They have been protecting my iTouch and iPhone for years now. I loved the fact that I could get a complete replacement when I needed one as they wore, or began to peel. What I wished I could change however, was the evident orange peel look after the skin was applied. Something easily overlooked though for the beauty the skinz gave and for what they protected.

Recently I was introduced to PhantomSkinz and applied the skin to my iPhone 3G.

http://phantomskinz.com/

I can say without a shadow of a doubt that these skinz are superior to Zagg's. They have a very slight orange peel, much less than zagg's and they are crystal clear. They even have a superior response when using the multi touch interface of your iPhone.

For the price, they send you 2 complete kits along with a lifetime guarantee on the skinz like Zagg.

Applying the skinz can be as difficult as Zaggs, but then I never had a problem applying them at all. Patience is the key. However, once the PhantomSkinz are in place, they are absolutely beautiful. And they will not interfere with docks.

So if your looking for a superior alternative to Zagg (IMO), give PhantomSkinz a try. I love the no bulky iPhone case scenario.

**My apologies if this is in the incorrect forum.
  2. Ulysses_609

Ulysses_609 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I wanna give these a try the look like they would work good..
    but I think this post should go in the accessories section...
  3. Raist3001

Raist3001 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    EDIT:
    D'oh! There is an iPhone accessory forum. I am absolutely blind. My apologies to the MODS for having to move this thread.
  4. Ari.

Ari. Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    tempted to get this... ive always prefered Zagg style screenshields to the plastic ones, ive also foudn them SCRATCH RESISTANT, i replaced by zagg front shield with a PS Crystal which is NOT scratch resistant.

Please Register or Log in to view images

so yah this looks promising, wish they had a vid for iphone

Please Register or Log in to view images