PETITION - Should we pay for 5 new apps?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by delude, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delude

delude New Member

Should we pay for the 5 new apps, when new iPod customers will get it for free?

Sign The Petition!
  2. Elahrairah

Elahrairah Member

This is just like the people who purchased an iphone then got mad when the price dropped. Not to get religious on you or anything (since I am not overly religious), but it is like the parable of the man who hired people all day long for the same wage (look it up if you want, I won't go into it here), long story short, you got what you wanted at a price you agreed too. Sour grapes now just makes you look selfish and whiny. Technology is always getting better for a cheaper price...they use the money they make on those who paid early to improve for future customers, happens all the time.

My ipod is only 4 weeks old and I don't feel screwed...

Note: If you purchased from Costco, you can return for a new one within 90 days no questions asked.
  3. 89cheese

89cheese New Member

why pay 20 dollar and get 5 apps, when you can jailbreak and have over 100 apps?
  4. Veritas06

Veritas06 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I was going to say the same thing -- i just got my iPod, jailbroke it, & grabbed the new apps last night, wasn't difficult at all.
  5. bgizzle

bgizzle Administrator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    how many more of these threads will i have to close? this is not a petition site. it's a forum, which apple doesn't read. please don't start any more threads like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.