personal rings?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by crookedcurve, Sep 10, 2008.

1. crookedcurve

crookedcurve New Member

i just bought my iphone today. i have had a touch for a year but was wondering if quickpwn creates any problems with the phone and if there is a way i can put my sngs on to be used as ringtones?? thanks
  2. cacman93

cacman93 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    well, you can create a ringtone in itunes if you bought one from the itunes store, or you can crop one to something under 40 seconds and then download itoner to synch them on your iphone, and i haven't found anything wrong with quickpwn.
  3. Tman47

Tman47 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    theres a new app on cydia called riptones. also theres downloadable ringtone sites such as myxertones etc...

i hope thats not illegal to post if it is im sorry and ill edit
  4. Zee

Zee Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    you can actually create ringtones in iTunes. Get 30 seconds of whatever song you want by using the "get info" option on the song. Convert the song to aac format (if it's mp3). Then find that file on your harddrive. Rename the extension from .m4a to .m4r and you have yourself a ringtone. Double click the file to add to iTunes as a syncable ringtone and sync.
  5. Talyon

Talyon New Member

nope

Hi i dont know about your itunes software, but mine the most recent version does not give me an option to convert to AAC format.
    My Bad I had to change import settings in preferances in itunes to aac now it works and i have my favorite ring tone now on my iphone ty.