Personal opinions on 3G Ipod Touch price

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Touched, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Touched

Touched New Member

Hello. First of all, i haven't posted this in marketplace because on the rules it's said that you must have at least 50 post. Furthemore, I'm not selling anything, i just want some different opinions about a price, hope you can help!

So basically the question is, how much would you pay for an iPod touch 3G 32GB, bought around march-april in perfect condition, 100% like a new one, not a single scratch on screen nor on the back, 100% running well of course, i don't know, i'd say exactly like a new one but...and here's the big BUT, with a male name (which won't be yours probably lol) impressed on its back? [Note: I know, shouldn't have done that]
    Not saying it on ebay announce is not an option for me, i'd rather lose some money than scamming someone that has nothing to do with my stupidity.
    Any kind of thought is accepted, from the "I wouldn't even consider buying it" to the "I woudn't care since i'd use a case".

Thanks all!
  2. chrotek

chrotek Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i'd think about buying at at a reduced price cause of the name .

why how much are you selling it for?
  3. Touched

Touched New Member

Sorry if I didn't explain me correctly, but i'm not selling it at the momment. I just want some people (the more the better) to tell me how much would they be willing to pay in case they were interested, so I'd think about selling it on ebay for a nice price or selling it very cheap/giving to my gf.
    All that just in case i fall in love with the new one.
  4. Zune Killa

Zune Killa New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    $125 at most
  5. chrotek

chrotek Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    if its as good condition as you say id buy for £160
  6. legendarytrainer

legendarytrainer New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    witha new one just around the corner, probably about 100 becasue of the name. maybe 120-130
  7. Touched

Touched New Member

Thanks for the firsts opinions.
    About the condition, I can just tell it's exactly as a new one.
    NEVER have been used nor even touched without invisible shield and a case, even the case is totally scratch free because i use another cover when i'm not using it.
    Another thing i just thought of, would be nice if you could say both prices, what you'd pay for a normal one, and what you'd pay for the one with the name, in the same condition. Thanks again!
  8. KirstenKat

KirstenKat New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well personally I wouldn't care at all since I use skins anyway. But because it's used and it is permanent I'd say $260 since a new 32 3g is $300, maybe $270 since it's in great condition.
  9. Zune Killa

Zune Killa New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I bought my 3G 64gb touch for $250, bnib on the street