Perilar RPG!

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by gsimonds, Oct 13, 2008.

1. gsimonds

gsimonds Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Has anyone else been playing Perilar? I've spent a chunk of time in it today, and for the most part I enjoy it. I'm a level 14 Dwarf Fighter, and I hang out in the southern-central town. I've found a wizard who says I'm not ready for his teaching to the west of said town. I've found several dungeons that I can't enter, all along the edges of the map.

Haven't found any weapon/armor vendors, just inn keepers and MANY potion vendors. Pretty much all you do is grind mobs and get the occasional loot. Apparently you can equip either 1 weapon and 1 armor piece, but you have to go by the name to determine its strength. You cannot see the stats until you equip it, and when you equip, the previous item is lost forever.

I'd also like to know where I can locate the save file via winscp to back it up. At this point, if I were to lose it, I don't think I would want to invest the time to get back to where I was, atleast with the same race/class.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Update:

I just found a witch to the east of the said town, and she is not ready to see me either
  2. mitcharr

mitcharr New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Possibly the nerdiest post ever on ipodtouchfans
  3. rocker5

rocker5 New Member

agreed
  4. snickerdoodle

snickerdoodle New Member