perfect iphone dock, no need for customize at all!

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by berky93, Dec 2, 2007.

1. berky93

berky93 New Member

I was trying to get the customize fix, but apparently because I didnt install customize with installer first before fixing it, installer doesnt know I have i tand wont let me install it. so I wanted a different way to have an iphone theme. and here it is. this wallpaper has a built in dock. all you need to do is set an alpha image as your dock and you have a great iphone clone. also, since the wallpaper is just black, its easy to add your own wallpaper to it!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. pmag

pmag New Member

Nice, thank you
  3. romeboards

romeboards Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    made this awhile ago, problem is is that there still gonna be icon reflection unless you do something else about it
  4. kitren2

kitren2 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well first add the forums repository and when you do that skylar has created a fix for customize so you can add the dock and so theres no reflection.
  5. romeboards

romeboards Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    yes, i know, ibut if you do that you might as well get the real iphone dock from customize... the whole point of this thread is the iphone dock without customize..
  6. berky93

berky93 New Member

theres something in installer called dock reflection removal or something like that - takes away reflection. and customize doesnt always show the iphone dock correctly.
  7. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Actually, I set up the Repository to Disallowing the Customize fix if the person doesn't have Customize installed. There'd be no point to it. But, on the downside, Installer won't know if you have an app installed if you didn't download the app through Installer.

It's just the nature of the beast, I suppose.