People

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by Pzimmerer51, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Pzimmerer51

Pzimmerer51 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    are stupid with all this " 1.1.3 is to buggy"
    only things that have problems are 1.1.2 apps, and most are being updated
    personally i think 1.1.3 is great, easier User Interface(WIGGLES!!!) and to me it seems faster

IMO quit b*tchin and deal with it
  2. eraserhead

eraserhead New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I think in time 1.1.3 will definitely be better, but I can understand some wanting to wait until the Apps are updated and the bugs worked out. I miss SummerBoard and Customize for the time being, but I'm sure they'll be working soon enough one way or another. I do understand the frustration that others have experienced with multiple recoveries and having to start from scratch, that happened to me once, about 5 minutes into a freshly jb 1.1.3. If it happened multiple times I might be saying the same things. I do know that if it happens again, I will be sticking to 1.1.2 until the temperature in the water changes and "the bugs are worked out"

As with everything else people just need to be patient with 1.1.3, if they can't wait, or don't have the time to invest in tweaking it to get it to work then stick for 1.1.2 for the time being.
  3. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Summerboard and Customize work just great in 1.1.3 if you know what you are doing.
  4. Pzimmerer51

Pzimmerer51 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Essentially its ur fault if u have to restore
    but idc if u go 1.1.2 or 1.1.3 just don't complain its super annoying
  5. eraserhead

eraserhead New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Got Summerboard back up and Customize is in the process, its not hard, you just have to do the research and spend the time.

FWIW pzimmer complaining about people b*tching about 1.1.3 in a forum reserved for helping people though the process does absolutely no good to anyone.
  6. sfgiantswings09

sfgiantswings09 New Member

yeah i haven't had too many problems with 1.1.3