People selling jailbreaks on eBay?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by blubill, Mar 24, 2009.

1. blubill

blubill Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I was searching for a 32GB iPod Touch to possibly replace my 8GB and came across a guy selling jailbreaks. What is up with that? This guy has a feedback score of like 85+ and every sale is 10-20 bux. Meaning this guy is making A LOT of money off a free product. I would post a link but I don't think it's allowed here. The auction is easy enough to find though.

I mainly wanted to bring it to the attention of the GREAT people who wrote the GUI's for us to jailbreak our iPod's in case this punk is selling those peoples FREE products on eBay. If you wrote a GUI you should check him out. The sad part is that it's almost surely a poster here who is making a buck off a free commodity and at the same time giving jailbreaking a bad name. I'm tempted to buy one only to leave a neg comment about how he bricked my iPod lol.
  2. kzr22

kzr22 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    basically people like this trick people who know nothing about this into paying them to do it for them by telling them its really complicated etc.
  3. AvodCS

AvodCS Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I think discussion of paid jailbreaks is not allowed here.
  4. blubill

blubill Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Well...no offense but if it's against the rules I'm sure the mods will let me know. You wouldnt happen to be the seller would you?
  5. AvodCS

AvodCS Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Shhh... I'm undercover.