Peggle Question...

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by SugarBob62, Jul 21, 2010.

1. SugarBob62

SugarBob62 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I don't have it yet, but I was thinking about it. However the 2.99 price is detering me...however I keep seeing stuff on here about it. I watched a youtube video of it and thought it was interesting.

It's not one of those like annoyingly impossibly hard games is it? I get frustrated with those haha. I mean the concept seems fun, but whatever level I was watching the kid play looked soooooo hard. I'd hate to pay $3 for it and then wish I hadn't.
  2. Pandawg

Pandawg Community Development

It's not hard. I just bought it with a couple of PopCap game. I would recommend getting it.
  3. SugarBob62

SugarBob62 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yeah well I have Bookworm and LOVE it, and I have Chuzzle too. But I think I got them on sale at the time.

Do you have the Plants vs. Zombies game?
  4. iBenji

iBenji Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    I don't have the app yet but I do have the PC game and its fun. At first it seems odd but once you get playing you'll play for hours. I would recomomend getting the app. I played it at the apple store on an iPhone and it was as addictive as the PC version
  5. Pandawg

Pandawg Community Development

Plants vs. Zombies is easily one of my favorite games on my iPhone.