Peer to Peer for 1st Gen?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ThatWasOffTheHook, Jul 4, 2009.

1. ThatWasOffTheHook

ThatWasOffTheHook New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    how might two people with 1st gen ipods play peer to peer? i understand it would be over wifi, but how exactly do we set the game up?
  2. Keeheon

Keeheon Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    ummm, when I try to play flight control with my brother using peer to peer, its says "bluetooth is unavailable" it uses bluetooth to play peer to peer...
  3. ThatWasOffTheHook

ThatWasOffTheHook New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yah but i know there is a way to do peer to peer using wifi because first gen ipods dont have bluetooth capabilities. So i want to know how to use wifi to play peer to peer...anyone?
  4. Eye

Eye New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    In my opinion you cant use peer to peer though wifi. You need to have bluetooth to make it work. so my suggestion to you would be buy an Ipod Touch 2gen or an iphone.

and to Keeheon
    You first need to pair with each other by going to the settings, then to general, then to bluetooth, from there just pair both devices, and then play flight control against each other using peer to peer.
  5. lukage

lukage New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    dont buy a 2g, wait a couple of months for the 3g. some apps do use wifi to play peer to peer but u both have to be on the same wifi router