Welcome to the iFans Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Peel 520 II Plus [Software Update]

Discussion in 'Peel Cases' started by DRS2442, May 11, 2012.

1. DRS2442

DRS2442 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    When installing the software on my iPod, I [along with many others] had the problem of it constantly being there, needing an "update" in cydia. It wasn't that much big of a deal, until I realized that there was another update to it, that isn't on that repo.

Recently on my wonders about google searching for reviews, I found this website, which actually has the repo for the new update [From 2.4.9 to 2.5.1, and from Appeel V5.2 to V5.3]

Here is the repo:
    http://apt.weiphone.com -Uninstall your iPeelPlus app [2.4.9]
    Search for iPeelPlus [2.5.1] and install

(I personally recommend removing the source after, because it doesn't load properly in cydia, among with many other issues concerning their software distribution. Exquis released the software on that repo, so I guess it implies a lot about the company)

Here is the website:
    http://www.eachsupplier.com/pre-ord...touch-4-to-iphone-compatibale-with-ios-5.html

NB: As we all know, exquis/yosion/comming/raisoo [basically all peel providers] haven't had the best compatibility reputation. I say update if you think it might enhance your experience, but if you're perfectly fine with your software, I don't blame you if you don't update.

Those who update, let me know how it works out :) It works fine on my end.
  2. gogy1906

gogy1906 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Hey, could you post some images please? Of application...
    Thanks
  3. DRS2442

DRS2442 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch