Pee Dee Fees (PDFs) on on my touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Roflcopter_Down, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Roflcopter_Down

Roflcopter_Down New Member

Hello! I have found a few of my textbooks in PDF format and I would like to put them on my jailbroken iPod. Are there any apps that can view PDF files well? I tried converting a few chapters of my book to html but unless I host it on my site I won't be able to access it (and I will need an internet connection). Any suggestions?
  2. bklynsoulja

bklynsoulja New Member

there a new program in installer just came out check it out
  3. Roflcopter_Down

Awesome... I was going to ask what it was called but... it's called "PDFViewer" XD

Do you know of any program to edit PDFs? Meaning make pages 345 to 370 a separate file, for example. I have Foxit PDF Editor but I can't find out how to save a section by itself.
  4. siufa

siufa New Member

this pdfviewer is not working correctly, ..., yet.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Its just a matter of time...
  5. eco21

eco21 New Member

I couldnt get the PDFViewer to work at all, don't know how to open them etc

Another option is to email yourself them as the email allows you to zoom on and out
  6. RadicalxEdward

RadicalxEdward New Member

Heh, it's version .02 wow. I guess we really got their two cents on pdf reading.

I just loaded it up, i put Kevin Mitnicks The Art of Deception and the Art of Intrusion. I opened pdf viewer, it lists both pdfs. If i click one, it goes to a black screen with the normal ipod time wifi battery bar up top. Then it gets stuck there and any music thats playing starts looping the same second. Oh well.

Here's what happened, click home>click pdf viewer>click pdf>black screen> podcasts goes to: da-un da-un da-un da-un da-un da-un da-un da-un da-un and then the iTouch finally reboots.
  7. BlackDragon

BlackDragon New Member

8. Roflcopter_Down

Yeah, it doesn't work. I think its only there to show that they got it to compile for OS X.

edit: That application is cool and theoretically will work... the only problem is that I'm running XP.