pdf to pdb convertor?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Karma3884, Dec 13, 2008.

1. Karma3884

Karma3884 New Member

hey, wassup?

I just downloaded the "ereader" application which allows me to read ebooks on the Ipod touch. but the application only reads ebooks in the "PDB" format. So i wanted to know if there is a software, preferably free, which allows me to convert my pdf files into pdb. I have already tried the ABC Amber PDF converter, but it doesnt convert the whole pdf file, as it is only a trial version. If you know a program (freeware), let me know. I'm a broke ass university student...lol Thanks.

Bless,

brier New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    well I have stanza ebook reader and converter, it's horrible so don't try it. seems to have issues with dropping letters from the words. was so difficult that I stopped reading the book after the second page. now i'm on the look out for a program that I use to have that worked great only thing is I can't remember what the name was since I have had no reason to use it until I got my itouch. I occassionally have disk appear on my computer desk from the 'cd fairy' and I'm expecting delivery any day, on one disk should be something that will help. when I get it I'll post what it is.