PDF Reader and question on purchase from another country.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Ryuukumori, Oct 29, 2007.

1. Ryuukumori

Ryuukumori New Member

I give credit to this person who uploaded his springboard, and I noticed there was a PDF Reader. Does it work well with PDFs with over 300 pages? And if so, is the readability clear? Thank you for any help out there. If a great PDF Reader is out there, I might as well purchase an iPod Touch when I go to Japan in June of 2008. And is the iPod Touch an International device if I plan on buying a Japanese one? Thanks again.
  2. Ryuukumori

Ryuukumori New Member

Still no reply?
  3. archistrong

archistrong New Member

As far as I know, there is no great PDF reader out there at the moment. The one that is available is still somewhat "buggy" and does not handle large documents (in my experience). You can save the PDF as a .html file and have the Safari browser open it, but can be a very tedious exercise with a large PDF.

As for International iPod Touch's, no experience with them, not sure how well they may or may not work over here. Why would you get it over in Japan? Is it significantly cheaper over there?
  4. Ryuukumori

Ryuukumori New Member

No, actually, I presume it is a tad more expensive. I find myself to have an excuse to spend $400 if I am on a 3 week trip rather than spend here, and feel impulsive upon the purchase.

Despite that, a Japanese iPod would be cool with all the Kanji on the back! ^^