PDF app issue

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Goldenballs, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Goldenballs

Goldenballs New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    my mate has email this months pc mag in pdf form is there a way to put these on my ipod touch as i bought the pdf app without thinking

thanks
  2. zDSpider

zDSpider Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    GoodReader is probably the best PDF viewer out there.

He could also convert the PDF to jpg images for free, copy them with iFunBox and view them with iFile (provided he's jailbroken).

iTunes downsamples photos and they look like crap when zooming in and out - but at least they load faster (wow, big deal).

PS: Next time please think of a more suitable title. My first thought was that you had problems with an app. Not that you were looking for one.
  3. Goldenballs

Goldenballs New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    sorry for the daft title , what my question was is there a way to put pdfs onto the ipod touch
  4. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    There's host of good pdf viewers around these days... I use the one in QuickOffice but you can also email it to yourself for viewing through Safari, or use one of the file tranfer apps to transfer and view it (dropbox, DiskAid, etc.).

If you can get past any pdf security then personally I prefer to convert my pdfs to jpeg files, sip them up and view them using iComic. You can view huge pdfs in high quality with great functionality this way.