PC to Mac Jailbreak

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by Wsco2010, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Wsco2010

Wsco2010 New Member

Hey guys, i have a question: I just recently jailbroke my ipod touch 2g on windows, but i will be getting a macbook next week at some point. when i sync the ipod to the macbook, will it reformat the ipod and will i lose the jailbreak? also, does quick freedom work on mac? thanks in advance.
  2. football930

football930 New Member

i jailbroke mine using quickfreedom then dissconnected right after it said jailbreak sucessful and never synced with the pc, then hooked to my macbook and it works beautifully
  3. Wsco2010

Wsco2010 New Member

nice, thanks!

edit: oh wait, im switching from pc to mac....the ipod has been synched to the windows machine since september....well, i'll give it a shot.
  4. Brewstermax

Brewstermax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Unlike other iPods, which allow storage of file on the device, the iPod Touch does not. While this can be a pain, it also allows cross-platform compatibility without having to reformat to switch.
  5. Wsco2010

Wsco2010 New Member

awesome thanks
  6. G8D

G8D New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You will loose music and official apps but not Cydia/Jailbreak/Unofficial apps. Sync away

Please Register or Log in to view images