Password lock - dont know the combination

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Meetdave, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Meetdave

Meetdave New Member

for the record, ive been following up on this site for months and tech help, but this is my first post EVER:

when i was playing the the password lock on my ipod touch, soon after i realized i set a password without known it.... (stupid i know, please don't comment on it) .. anyways, i don't know the password no guesses work.... ive tried everything, i really really don't want to restore. i JUST finally got a jailbroken 1.1.3 with customize and summerboard so on...(thank you skyler and dev team)

ive never posted because i always search hard enough to find what im looking for. i wanted to save you people the pain of seeing the same posts 24/7. but now i need help.

Am i SOL? because i almost refuse to restore my ipod, it finally works perfectly and im settled in with it, after 5 consecutive tries.

please please please, help?
  2. dimdig23

dimdig23 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Try To Connect to itunes, this should work

i know this worked on the past ipods.
  3. Meetdave

Meetdave New Member

.welll for anyone else who ever does this. know you weren't alone... however, by faking your ipod into recovery mode, then shutting it down and booting it up plugged in, seemed to put it back to normal, as if there never was a password put on.
  4. Complexis

Complexis Retired Moderator

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Forgot the combination you set? Or don't know the combination of the combination someone else set on their own iPod that you stole?

jk. Restore would work.
  5. plokiju

plokiju New Member

If you've been following for months, how come you joined this month?
  6. mynameisBEEKMAN

mynameisBEEKMAN Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hahahaha, if you can still ssh into you ipod, tell me, in a PM i know how to turn passcode off, but i will not say how, as it is related to my major discovery, and am waiting on some people to hep me

but if you PM me, i can tell you how to turn it off