[PANIC] How to restore a deleted Notebooks? (both the app itself and its notes)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Koemidvm, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Koemidvm

Koemidvm New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Someone must have messing around with my iPod touch 2/3G - it's gone! both in iTunes and the iPod touch! and omg - all those notebooks and notes... if you want to call me an idiot or whatsoever, save that after my panic attack please.

is there a hidden backup somewhere either in a Mac's iTune or on the iPod touch itself? Thanks!
  2. theflexxxman

theflexxxman Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    wait
    wait
    wait
    Ok so when was the last time you synced if it was not too long ago then your in luck go on itunes and on the left bar where it lets you eject you ipod right click it and restore it from back up IT'S NOT A FIRMWARE RESTORE so dw hopefully you should get your notes back but you might lose some apps that you had installed after that back up
  3. Koemidvm

Koemidvm New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    <sob> I did my bi-weekly backup, but electronics tend to screw up when you need them most... I did not take much notes before then, but got a bunch of contacts, addresses and clinic notes in that App... so yah, did the backup, checked, nothing. <sob>

so there's nothing like what PC does in Mac? (apparently I am not as agile as I am with PC) like - a place where recent "empty recycle bin" items stay and by means certain software, you can decrypt those data and restore them?? no??