Pandora not working??

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by kmc915, Mar 25, 2009.

1. kmc915

kmc915 New Member

Device:
    iPad
    Is anyone else having issues with Pandora working. I can open the app but my stations won't play. I'm on 3.0 so that may be the cause, and yes my UDID is registered. My device is a 8 gig 2nd gen iPod touch.
  2. Deadhead

Deadhead New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Working for me, but I'm not on 3.o
  3. timelord726

timelord726 New Member

My friend is having the same problem on his 2G iPod touch running 3.0 (beta 2, but the problem has been there since beta 1). I have an iPhone 3G running 3.0, and Pandora works perfectly on there (and has since the beginning).

It's very annoying because my friend relies heavily on the iPod touch for listening to Pandora. It's essentially neutered the device for him.
  4. kmc915

kmc915 New Member

Device:
    iPad
    Yes, as do I. I freakin love pandora and it is still not working on my 2g 3.0 beta 2
  5. iPodSoRocks

iPodSoRocks Banned

How'd you get Pandora? Its not in Appstore anymore ):
  6. timelord726

timelord726 New Member

Uh, yes it is. Are you talking about the US App Store? Because it's definitely in the US App Store.
  7. Djan91

Djan91 New Member

Maybe it's an internet connection issue, if you are downloading something on your PC it's normal that the station won't start since the connection is not enough fast to carry both devices.
  8. timelord726

timelord726 New Member

No, it has nothing to do with it. It's a constant problem and happens regardless of the level of traffic on the network. It's a 3.0 issue.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Sadly, 3.0 beta 3 (released today) has still not fixed the issue. I'm beginning to think that this is something Pandora is going to have to fix (perhaps an API change in 3.0).
  9. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Pandora not working

The new Pandora firmware for ipod touch and iphone won't work on jailbroken phones.
    It's on pandora's website.
  10. csysman

csysman New Member

pandora app cuts in and out for a few seconds then quits all together on my IPhone ... whas up wit dat ?? any fix would be appreciated im on verizon 3 g
    Thanx chas