Palringo keeps crashing

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Sean the Pirate, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Sean the Pirate

Sean the Pirate New Member

Hey there.

I got my first iPod Touch today. 32gbs worth of second generation beauty. Anyway, to the point of this topic...

I've been trying to get the application "Palringo" working, but it keeps crashing as soon as I open it. I've tried re-syncing and re-downloading it but I continue to get the same issue. Has anyone else encountered this and found a way to make it work?
  2. IronAces

IronAces New Member

Doesn't Palringo have a lot of ads in the app now?

my advice, get fringo if you want a free app, or Beejive if you want the best IM app, imo anyway
  3. NeSEncHo

NeSEncHo Active Member

No, Palringo doesn't have much ads(can't remember if there were any at all).

Are you jailbroken? If you aren't, I can't think of anything else to do other than continue to try, or restore.

I use BeejiveIM. It's a lot better, though expensive.
  4. khage123

khage123 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    just download im+lite or buy the full version i believe its on sale right now for 1.99
  5. Sean the Pirate

Sean the Pirate New Member

I haven't jailbroken, nor do I plan to. Right now I'm using im+lite. Does the full version allow you to nickname your contacts? Because a lot of my contacts use emotes or code tags in their names such as , and such. I like to be able to replace that crap with pure and simple names.