Palm TX to iPod Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by NCastillo, Jul 12, 2009.

1. NCastillo

NCastillo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

My Name is Nicolas and after trying everything for days now, I thought maybe you guys could help me out.

My father has a Palm TX and he just got an iPod touch. He now wants to synchronize all his Palm data with the iPod. I've been researching for days, tried a million things and nothing seems to work. Does anyone have any ideas?

I saw that iTunes can synchronize with Outlook so maybe synching the data with Outlook first (which I also didn't manage to do) would be an alternative.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Nicolas
  2. Swift

Swift Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    What kind of data is he trying to sync?
  3. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Hmmm... Is he trying to sync his Calendar, that stuff, or music? If it is calendar, there isn't a way. He will just have to sit down and manually do it. I remember when I had to do the exact same thing...
  4. NCastillo

NCastillo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    What I'm trying to synch is Calendar, Contacts, Notes... stuff like that. Music and everything else isn't as important.
  5. lolwut37

lolwut37 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Why would he worry about contacts on his iPod Touch?

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. touch_iPod

touch_iPod Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Hmmm, you can try syncing the data to Outlook... AFAIK, both Palm and the iPod are able to have data stored in Outlook...

That's what I am doing with my touch anyway, all Calendar, Notes, and Contacts data are sync'ed with Outlook... Unfortunately, your dad's todos cannot go over though, those can be manually reentered into a great task manager called Todo though!