Palm, HTC, or Blackberry?

Discussion in 'iDevice competitors' started by ubunix, Jul 31, 2010.

?

Best Sprint Phones

1. Palm Pre

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  2. HTC Hero w/ google

11 vote(s)
    73.3%
  3. Blackberry Curve 8530

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. ubunix

ubunix Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Palm Pre
    HTC Hero w/ google
    Blackberry curve

Which pill should I take?

These are all sprint phones from there website.

Which phone is the best in your opinion and why?

Thanks
  2. taptaptouch

taptaptouch Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    What do you plan on using it for, buisiness, just havin some apps or what
  3. Bl1tzkrieg

Bl1tzkrieg Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Palm Pre: When i was playing with the phone in the Verizon store, I personally didn't like the set up.

HTC hero: Unsure, haven't heard of it

Please Register or Log in to view images

Blackberry curve: My friend recently got the phone, and i got used to playing with the phone pretty quick.

4. ubunix

ubunix Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I'm more interested in texting with buddies,taking pics, checking email and facebook, and dowanloading applications.
  5. iMicky

iMicky New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Well I've owned the Blackberry Curve and HTC Hero but the HTC Hero gets my vote. If I were you, rule out the Blackberry completely. It's a really horrible phone to operate, especially with the tiny keypad rather than a bigger, more ergonomic touch screen keyboard and mine used to crash constantly.

On the other hand, the HTC Hero is a great phone to use, I've owned it for about 7 months now and it still works great, especially since the Android 2.1 update which gives it all of the new features the HTC Desire and Legend include. The camera isn't brilliant but it's fine for taking a few snaps on a cameraphone. The HTC Sense UI comes with e-mail and Facebook intergrated so it will let you know about any new notifications without 3rd party apps. The Android market has tonnes of apps in comparison to the Blackberry, and around 60% of them are free.

Mine is the European 3 version rather than the American Sprint one, but the only difference is the casing - the specs are the same. I would highly reccomend it.

I've only had a play around with the Palm Pre and it seems like a pretty nice phone, but I couldnt give you an honest verdict on it as I haven't really used the UI before.