Paint/PhotoShop Application

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by tomasfn93, Mar 19, 2009.

1. tomasfn93

tomasfn93 Member

a name of a paint/photoshop application functions? i heard about "Colors"" but i dont want to buy if is a bad application so i will not risk...
  2. Kiter2

Kiter2 New Member

3. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Active Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S2
    Colors has got a "lite" version (you can't save your pictures in it thow (only full version can save pictures))
  4. jimbeam

jimbeam Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Photogene is pretty good. Naked Touch is also good. None of the photo editing apps on the appstore will ever come close to photoshop or even paint, but they do an OK job at basic photo editing.

I use a combination of Naked Touch, Color splash, photogene and sketches

Please Register or Log in to view images

But none hold a candle to the real thing. They are great to just quickly edit a photo and email/MMS it to a freind.
  5. arikado

arikado New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    There is no complete photoshop-imitation app yet, but there are a bunch of photo 'editors'. And a bunch of 'Paints' (just to draw on).

For Paint application, i really reccomend Colors!, you should get it; it is the most versatile, clean and smooth app for making art on your iPod. Type in iPod Touch art in the search bar, and you'll see a drawing made by someguy who used Colors! and it looks amazing.
  6. berky93

berky93 New Member

for paint/drawing I prefer sketches, and for image editing the best is photogene.
  7. bellamire

bellamire New Member

Get Brushes. You will not be disappointed.