paint ball levelpack?

Discussion in 'iPhysics [old jailbreak version]' started by berky93, Jan 27, 2008.

1. berky93

berky93 New Member

I was thinking it might be cool if there was a paintball levelpack for iphysics. if you havent played the game, go to addictinggames.com and search for it (2 words I believe)

I figure it could be simple - just like every other levelpack but use the paintball levels, disable accelerometer and dragging, and maybe find a way so the ball still has gravity but anything you draw stays where you draw it? this could also be kind of a line rider thing
  2. jmccnz

jmccnz New Member

May be possible in the future. This is sort of similar to linerider based on what it requires, a simple editor with a run function.
  3. SCG AnDy

SCG AnDy New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yea good idea but i think line rider should be made to work on ipot.
    that would be teh awsomeist !
  4. berky93

berky93 New Member

really, like I said, theres only one thing that needs to be added to iphysics to make line rider possible - you need to be able to draw a line and not have it be affected by gravity, but the ball remains affected.
  5. jmccnz

jmccnz New Member

That is, user drawn statics. This would be possible by flags for the levelpack.

That is not the only thing, we would also require a begin and end simulation and in the case of linerider, scrolling.
  6. berky93

berky93 New Member

actually Im not sure why you'd need an end simulation (the ball goes. it hits the square. next level)

but for the beginning thing I thought of an idea - use motors. put the ball into a small area with a door at the bottom. you draw your lines, then push a button. the door opens and the ball rolls away.
  7. jmccnz

jmccnz New Member

Well if the ball happens to get stuck, you would like an end simulation to end without having to restart the level and lose your drawn statics.

Good idea though... that means we just need the gravity thing...
  8. berky93

berky93 New Member

oh right...forgot about that

(I kick ass at paintball)
  9. jmccnz

jmccnz New Member

lol!

im lost on it... its just not challenging - every level has an easy solution.
  10. berky93

berky93 New Member

I just realised something-theres no need for an ending simulation, because iphysics has one built in! Still those dam statics...