Paid Work

Discussion in 'iOS Development' started by NSeven, Jan 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NSeven

NSeven New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hello all

I require someone to design me an application for the IPhone ( current SDK ).

The Application will be a VERY robust slideshow that can hold up to 200 images.

I have one but when i put more than 50 jpgs in ( About 90k each ) it starts to crash and lag.

I have been told that Due to obvious memory constraints on the iPhone, you can't simply allocate inordinate amounts of memory at once. I must come up with a solution that only allocates memory for, say, 3 - 6 images, and dynamically frees/creates objects as needed. ( By Axis )

The Application must tell the user what picture they are on, Have a random image button and a forwards, back and back to start button at the bottom

The Application must also have a flip side view that will contain my contact details etc and links to some other APPS.

If anyone thinks they can help then give me a timescale and a price you require to do the job.
  2. lauNchD

lauNchD Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    OK, if you wanted to, I could take the job. Suggest a price and a timeframe...
    (Last year, a German ad agency paid me 350€ to make an MPMoviePlayer app. [It was clean though and had a smooth Default.png transition]

Please Register or Log in to view images

, but I won't be that demanding.)
  3. NSeven

NSeven New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    This can be closed as someone is doing the work for me now.

Thanks for viewing anyways
  4. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Sure thing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.