paid but no apps!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by whitepod, Jan 19, 2008.

1. whitepod

whitepod New Member

so last night i decided to upgrade from 1.1.2 jailbroken to 1.1.3 with the apps. i paid for the apps with the last 20 dollars of my giftcard. it said thank you for purchase and gave me instructions on how to get them on my ipod i followed them exactly but NO APPS. im really pissed. i sent them an email but i was wondering if anybody else had the same problem?
  2. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

well if the search was working (were STILL having server problems =( ) then youd no that this is a known problem

as to wat to do about it, send an email (politely dont be a douchebag like some of the 12 year olds here) explaining the problem and theyll do what they can
  3. whitepod

whitepod New Member

do you think i would post if i could find it. i searched. but thats what i did. thanks for you advice
  4. ricthar

ricthar New Member

There have been problems with people paying and then not receiving the download. From what I have read in the forums these people have managed to get refunded or gotten the apps after contacting apple.
  5. ricthar

ricthar New Member

I did a search on my vista machine for ipodtouch app pack and it showed me right where it was at. If it isn't there it should come up with no result.
  6. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

i know that you couldnt search, its because of server issues, i didnt say you should have, because its currently impossible

you may have missread my post, i wasnt being an asshole
  7. deltaspecops

deltaspecops New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    had this problem

haha i had this same problem but its as simple as they wont let you upgrade the apps if you have your ipod set as "manually add music and movies" so uncheck that box and sync!!! then it should work.

if it doesnt, sry you've got a different issue.

my ipod had 832 songs on it and my computer died so i used my friends to purchase the update and now ive only got 7 songs because i had to sync with his library and so i lost all my songs... however i got a new computer and now im using this ipod with that computer and it syncs fine. so be sure you want to sync your library before you buy the upgrade.

1.uncheck manually add music and movies box on sumary page
    2. make sure you want to sync with your library
    3. press sync and it will unlock the apps.

there you go plain and simple
  8. yoyoyo

yoyoyo New Member

This happened to me I clicked buy and then accept, didn't work clicked buy and accept again and then it worked. I hope they didn't charge me twice but that couldn't happen because when you buy it, the button grays out right?
  9. whitepod

whitepod New Member

oh ya man i have no reading comprehension. sorry. ha
  10. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

its alright, i have the tendancy to word things a little...wordy