Page Links?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by TitusCicero, Nov 12, 2009.

1. TitusCicero

TitusCicero New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hello,

Have 3rd gen touch 32GB with ver 3.1.2 (7D11) (kind of, sort of, n00b3) though I think my question should apply to all versions. Anyway, I was wondering if there is a way to create icons that jump to specific pages/tabs on the touch? Kinda like program folders?

I have LOTS of apps and games and I would like to orginize all in such a way were I could click on a icon to jump to a specific group/page such as a dictionary or reference page were all my dictionaries are or were all my games are...et cetera?

Thanks

PS: off topic I was wondering how one accesses the console? Is the swipe left to right on status bar how one does it? That "thingy" that pop's up doesn't seem to be a console to me cuz us old timers consider command line to be console?
  2. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    So you mean a web-icon, that opens a specific page in Safari from the homescreen?
  3. TitusCicero

TitusCicero New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    No...example: I have about ten dictionaries apps covering different topics. I would like to put all these dictionaries on one tab/page like page six (page = meaning the dots at bottom of screen which indicates current page/tab/group.) Then put one icon on the front page for each group/page: like Games, Reference, Applications, Maps, Settings...et cetera. Then while on first page (which contains aforementioned links) I can just press that icon to jump to the page. So when I touch the "Reference" icon it will jump to page six which contains my ten different dictionaries. Then prob have a "Front Page Icon" in all the groups so I can navigate back to first page from any page i'm on.

Thanks