Owners Of Lost iShare Accounts

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by iPodTouchEdwards, Feb 8, 2008.

1. iPodTouchEdwards

iPodTouchEdwards New Member

I know this might seem abit abvious but cant u just get your password sent back to your email address through forget password.....just passing the thought
  2. spinner

spinner New Member

Well, duh! Most ishare repo thieves are smart enough to cahnge the email.
  3. iPodTouchEdwards

crap

Please Register or Log in to view images

well just incase they 4got, its worth a shot
  4. JackT

JackT Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I had an idea I'm not sure if its possible but if when you make a send space account there is say a master account and then a users account were people can download and upload so then the password cant be changed because only the master account can change he password and then that means that some n00b who thinks he's funny and change the password
  5. FrankDaTank089

FrankDaTank089 New Member

yea, but sendspace would never do this because they are not designed for the purpose that people on here are using it for (mass users logging intot he same account). the only way it can be done if users just upload to send space and give you an exact link. thats the only way people won't be able to delete or make it so you can't access it.
  6. iPodTouchEdwards

yeah i wish tht could happen, but then they wud be like accessories to mass illegal (not every1) Rom sharing and would probably get screwed at by sony or something, unless someone created thier own app tht had the ability to do this(&&kept quite about it lol), would take alotta rescources to get it all together tho, but it wud be worth it!

Please Register or Log in to view images